Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 11 years before Ferguson, there was outrage in Benton Harbor. Have things changed?
- In a Michigan classroom, immigrants learn about English and acceptance
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
- Which schools are Michigan's most innovative? You tell us
Jennifer is a reporter for Michigan Radio's State of Opportunity project. She previously covered arts and culture for the station, and was one of the lead reporters on the award-winning education series Rebuilding Detroit Schools. Prior to working at Michigan Radio, Jennifer lived in New York where she was a producer at WFUV, an NPR station in the Bronx.
Her stories and documentaries have won numerous regional and national awards, and her work has aired on Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Marketplace and Studio 360.
Jennifer graduated from the University of Michigan and received her M.A. in broadcast journalism from Fordham University. When she's not on the radio, she and her husband are making up lyrics to songs and singing them to their adorable baby girl.