Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Infowire: Getting high-quality mental health care for kids in Michigan depends on where you live
- Teaching black kids about the police: "They have legal authority to kill you."
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
- Rethinking mentorship: Let the kid find you instead of the other way around
Jennifer is a reporter for Michigan Radio's State of Opportunity project. She previously covered arts and culture for the station, and was one of the lead reporters on the award-winning education series Rebuilding Detroit Schools. Prior to working at Michigan Radio, Jennifer lived in New York where she was a producer at WFUV, an NPR station in the Bronx.
Her stories and documentaries have won numerous regional and national awards, and her work has aired on Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Marketplace and Studio 360.
Jennifer graduated from the University of Michigan and received her M.A. in broadcast journalism from Fordham University. When she's not on the radio, she and her husband are making up lyrics to songs and singing them to their adorable baby girl.