Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Teaching students how to switch between Black English and Standard English can help them get ahead
- Do we judge people on the way they speak?
- The Boggs School's message to kids is, 'I'm so glad you're here'
- Getting rid of a juvenile record is now easier in Michigan, but you should still probably read this
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
Jennifer is a reporter for Michigan Radio's State of Opportunity project. She previously covered arts and culture for the station, and was one of the lead reporters on the award-winning education series Rebuilding Detroit Schools. Prior to working at Michigan Radio, Jennifer lived in New York where she was a producer at WFUV, an NPR station in the Bronx.
Her stories and documentaries have won numerous regional and national awards, and her work has aired on Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Marketplace and Studio 360.
Jennifer graduated from the University of Michigan and received her M.A. in broadcast journalism from Fordham University. When she's not on the radio, she and her husband are making up lyrics to songs and singing them to their adorable baby girl.