Most Active Stories
- What kids with disabilities bring to the classroom
- As it turns out, it really does take a village to raise a child
- Tennessee once lagged Michigan in education. Now it's a national leader, while Michigan falls behind
- Tech & Opportunity: It's about more than iPads
- Call-in show: what's the best strategy to help at-risk youth?
One of the best questions we hear from State of Opportunity listeners is this: what can I do to help?
We bring you the toughest issues facing children and families in Michigan and you want to step up to make things better.
We're going to help you help others by providing a list of organizations and other resources.
If there's an organization or individual you heard about on a State of Opportunity story, please contact us for further information.
Volunteer Michigan part of the HandsOn Network, the Michigan Community Service Commission, and the Volunteer Center of Michigan. Click here to go to the Volunteer Michigan site and search for volunteer opportunities by keyword and location.
Webinars for parents, caregivers, and educators!