Most Active Stories
- Five months after students take MEAP, rest of Michigan learns what many teachers knew all along
- A fox a bear and an antelope tell you all you need to know about empathy
- What is the State of Opportunity project?
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
One of the best questions we hear from State of Opportunity listeners is this: what can I do to help?
We bring you the toughest issues facing children and families in Michigan and you want to step up to make things better.
We're going to help you help others by providing a list of organizations and other resources.
If there's an organization or individual you heard about on a State of Opportunity story, please contact us for further information.
Volunteer Michigan part of the HandsOn Network, the Michigan Community Service Commission, and the Volunteer Center of Michigan. Click here to go to the Volunteer Michigan site and search for volunteer opportunities by keyword and location.