Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Infowire: Getting high-quality mental health care for kids in Michigan depends on where you live
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
- Teaching black kids about the police: "They have legal authority to kill you."
- Rethinking mentorship: Let the kid find you instead of the other way around
State of Opportunity
State of Opportunity is a special project produced by Michigan Radio with major financial support from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
The project features documentary reports, first-person storytelling, youth journalists, an online portal, and Michigan Radio’s Public Insight Network.
The goal is to expose the barriers children of low income families in Michigan face in achieving success.