Most Active Stories
- What kids with disabilities bring to the classroom
- Tennessee once lagged Michigan in education. Now it's a national leader, while Michigan falls behind
- Tech & Opportunity: It's about more than iPads
- As it turns out, it really does take a village to raise a child
- How many parents does a kid need? How about three?
Families & Community
Wed September 19, 2012
State of Opportunity wants sounds of growing up
Michigan Radio's State of Opportunity is looking for sounds and stories about raising babies and toddlers.
We’re looking for baby sounds, toddler sounds, and thoughts from parents about milestones and happy and proud moments.
If you've had a child who started out life in the NICU and is now thriving, or if you are just a typical worried parent that meets every achievement with a smile and a little sigh of relief.
It’s easy for you to record these sounds yourself through your phone or computer. Just read through our SoundCloud cheat-sheet and let us know if you have questions and when you're done.
If you can't record this way we might be able to come to you.
If you’re interested contact Sarah Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org 734-763-0538. And, thanks.
Share your story