Most Active Stories
- What kids with disabilities bring to the classroom
- As it turns out, it really does take a village to raise a child
- Tennessee once lagged Michigan in education. Now it's a national leader, while Michigan falls behind
- Tech & Opportunity: It's about more than iPads
- Call-in show: what's the best strategy to help at-risk youth?
Mon March 4, 2013
How do you think wealth is distributed in America?
This video blew my mind. A few friends posted the video on Facebook, and I finally got around to watching it this morning. It's a quick six-minute piece about wealth distribution in the U.S. - what people think the wealth distribution looks like, what people wish wealth distribution looked like, and the reality of what wealth distribution looks like in this country. The disparity between reality and what folks perceive to be the ideal is staggering. I want you to watch the video with this question in mind: How sustainable is this system of wealth distribution?