Most Active Stories
- As it turns out, it really does take a village to raise a child
- What kids with disabilities bring to the classroom
- Call-in show: what's the best strategy to help at-risk youth?
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Obamacare under the radar: former foster youth can get free health insurance until age 26
Families & Community
Fri February 1, 2013
Special State of Opportunity call-in show
Michigan Radio presents a special State of Opportunity call-in show that examines the importance of pre-K education. Michigan Radio's Jennifer White and panelists will explore why pre-K matters for Michigan's most vulnerable kids, the economic impacts of early childhood education, and how the issue affects the state's future. Join us on Thursday, February 7th at 3pm and 10p, on Michigan Radio.