Most Active Stories
- How we're failing to stop, or even see, modern slavery in Michigan
- Infowire: Getting high-quality mental health care for kids in Michigan depends on where you live
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Rethinking mentorship: Let the kid find you instead of the other way around
Mon October 14, 2013
Outtakes: Charles Murray's honest take on how spending cuts may affect kids
I've been thinking lately about something Murray said at the end of our interview. Though he said it more than a year ago, I think it's relevant to many conversations happening today in Washington over how to manage the federal government's deficit.
Click below to listen.