Most Active Stories
- A tiny town in Ohio tried paying kids to do better on state tests. Guess what happened.
- 'A clean, well-lighted place' for Detroit kids to go after school
- One school's fight against 'nature deficit disorder'
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
- Making a list, checking it twice: Books we read, like, want to read and want to like
Mon October 14, 2013
Outtakes: Charles Murray's honest take on how spending cuts may affect kids
I've been thinking lately about something Murray said at the end of our interview. Though he said it more than a year ago, I think it's relevant to many conversations happening today in Washington over how to manage the federal government's deficit.
Click below to listen.