Most Active Stories
- As it turns out, it really does take a village to raise a child
- What kids with disabilities bring to the classroom
- Obamacare under the radar: former foster youth can get free health insurance until age 26
- Call-in show: what's the best strategy to help at-risk youth?
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
Mon October 14, 2013
Outtakes: Charles Murray's honest take on how spending cuts may affect kids
I've been thinking lately about something Murray said at the end of our interview. Though he said it more than a year ago, I think it's relevant to many conversations happening today in Washington over how to manage the federal government's deficit.
Click below to listen.