Most Active Stories
- Muskegon Heights schools were in trouble. Then the district made history. Twice.
- Why even the biggest charter school supporters don't love Michigan's charter school laws
- Teaching students how to switch between Black English and Standard English can help them get ahead
- Detroit kids go to camp to do things they can't do in the city
- How does Michigan stack up when it comes to child well-being? Are you sure you want to know?
Wed July 10, 2013
A birthday wish from State of Opportunity
We've blown out the candle, our faces are covered in cake, and the State of Opportunity team is pleased to have been around for a whole year to keep you up to date on what's happening in Michigan to provide our state's kids with all the opportunities they deserve to get ahead in life.
And, while decent home training says we shouldn't ask for present, we're going to ask for two.
Number one, join us on Facebook where we continue the conversation started in our on-air stories.
And number two, keep being great listeners and contributors to this project.
Okay, three: have some cake in our honor!