Most Active Stories
- As it turns out, it really does take a village to raise a child
- What kids with disabilities bring to the classroom
- New documentary on growing up in poverty and pollution
- Obamacare under the radar: former foster youth can get free health insurance until age 26
- Call-in show: what's the best strategy to help at-risk youth?
Wed July 10, 2013
A birthday wish from State of Opportunity
We've blown out the candle, our faces are covered in cake, and the State of Opportunity team is pleased to have been around for a whole year to keep you up to date on what's happening in Michigan to provide our state's kids with all the opportunities they deserve to get ahead in life.
And, while decent home training says we shouldn't ask for present, we're going to ask for two.
Number one, join us on Facebook where we continue the conversation started in our on-air stories.
And number two, keep being great listeners and contributors to this project.
Okay, three: have some cake in our honor!