Most Active Stories
- Infowire: Getting high-quality mental health care for kids in Michigan depends on where you live
- How we're failing to stop, or even see, modern slavery in Michigan
- Five facts about achieving the American Dream
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
- Rethinking mentorship: Let the kid find you instead of the other way around
Wed July 10, 2013
A birthday wish from State of Opportunity
We've blown out the candle, our faces are covered in cake, and the State of Opportunity team is pleased to have been around for a whole year to keep you up to date on what's happening in Michigan to provide our state's kids with all the opportunities they deserve to get ahead in life.
And, while decent home training says we shouldn't ask for present, we're going to ask for two.
Number one, join us on Facebook where we continue the conversation started in our on-air stories.
And number two, keep being great listeners and contributors to this project.
Okay, three: have some cake in our honor!