Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Michigan's students leave college with some of the highest debt levels in the nation
- Here's what Michigan is doing to reduce the rate of broken adoptions for foster care youth
- On the road to another tax increase that will hit low-income earners hardest
- Finding Home, a documentary about foster care [transcript + audio]
- Five things to know about early childhood brain development
Sarah is the Public Insight Journalist for the State of Opportunity Project.
Sarah's job is to get readers, listeners and communities participating in reporting. She's also the founder of State of Opportunity's Infowire project.
Before her work at Michigan Radio, Sarah was a civil rights lawyer in New York and a consultant to social justice organizations in California. She graduated from the University of Michigan, Columbia Law School and the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University.
She has a wonderful husband and three wonderful, busy kids and no time for anything else.